InfoShare/LIUshare is a permission based website at LIU that allows any department, team or committee to collaborate by sharing documents, calendars, task lists, discussion boards, meeting resources, etc. InfoShare or LIUshare sites can be accessed by logging in using LIU credentials.
Any LIU Faculty and Staff. It is highly recommended for any department at LIU to avail the features of InfoShare. It is currently not available to students.
- Collaborate easily, anywhere, with web access. Every InfoShare site is available off-campus with documents readily available in a secure, central location.
- Discussion boards, lists, wikis, and blogs facilitate collaboration.
- Document versioning provides an audit trail.
- Enterprise Search makes it easy to locate information across all sites, pages and documents.
- Forms and workflows can be created to track business processes.
- InfoShare can have security trimmed permission levels for different users.
If you would like to request a site for your department, please click the link below and choose the appropriate campus to fill out the form. If you would like access to an Infoshare/LIUshare , contact your department’s site administrator. An individual from your department must receive training to be the site administrator. The site administrator will be responsible for managing the site.