How to add a shared mailbox in Outlook 2011, 2016 (Mac)
- Open Outlook 2011 or 2016 for Mac, select the Tools menu and then Accounts.
- In the window that appears, select your Exchange account and click Advanced….
- Click the Delegates tab. In the section named ‘People I am a delegate for‘, click the +symbol to add a user.
- The Select User window will appear. Type in the name of the shared mailbox in the text box and click Find. Select the desired user from the search result list that appears and click OK.
- Click OK again to close the accounts window. After a short period of time that shared mailbox will appear as a folder in the View list on the left side.
How do I send an email from the shared mailbox?
- You can send email messages by specifying the shared mailbox account as the sender in the From: line using the pop-down menu: