LIU first started implementing Smart Classrooms on Campus back in 2013. We are proud to let you know that now about 70% of the classrooms are equipped with Smart Projection Technology. Features of the classrooms are:
- Each room has VGA/HDMI ports on the wall to connect your laptop
- A set of speakers mounted on the wall
- A MULTI-TOUCH enabled interactive wireless projector that allows you
- PC-free touch- and pen-based interactivity: Two people can work simultaneously, or independently. Touch-based interactivity enables students and faculty to draw, share and interact using intuitive and familiar gestures.
- Wireless interactivity: When using Epson EasyMP software with a networked BrightLink projector, faculty are no longer tied down by restrictive and confining cables. You can wirelessly display and interact with content as you move about the classroom with your laptop, experiencing a whole new level of interactive freedom.
- Advanced network connectivity and management capabilities: Present your content over the Wired and Wireless network.
- Epson iProjection App: Display, annotate and control content from your iOS or Android mobile device with the free Epson iProjection App. Faculty can walk around the class and still share engaging content. The app is easy to use and navigate with intuitive menu options that make it simple to bring iOS and Android content to the big screen.
- A fixed whiteboard that doubles as a projection surface.
- On the wall you will find a Simple Crestron Control Panel that lets you: turn the system on or off, select source for projection and control the volume.
Select a topic on the left to learn more about the features and how to use them.