When you download your portfolio from Blackboard, you will get a .zip folder with the files contained in your portfolio.
- To view the portfolio, the user must extract the files from the .zip folder and open the index file in a browser.
- You can save those files to a CD/DVD.
- If you have access to a hosted web site, you can upload the parts of your portfolio into your site. You need to use a web authoring tool to move the index file and all the items contained in the content folder from the downloaded and extracted .zip folder. You will likely have to re-create the links to the items in your hosted site.
- Click on the drop-down beside the portfolio you want to download
- You will see some additional instructions and the link Click to Download Portfolio
- Below is what a typical downloaded folder will look like:
- Extract the files
Click on the index file to view the portfolio.
Article Credit: Susan W Quinn.