IT Computer Labs provides high tech services and teaching facilities for students and faculty members. We also strive to help our students and faculty members by providing software guidance with all computer applications on the network such as Microsoft Office Suite and SPSS.
Faculty needing to reserve a computer lab can do so by sending the course information (including meeting dates, times, instructor and course quota) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Services of the Computer Lab for Faculty/Staff and Students
- The computer labs are free and available to be used by all LIU ID holding persons. Scanners, color printers, DVD/CDRW drives and network printers are also available.
- High speed printers are available for use at 10¢ per page (5¢ if you use your own paper).
- A shared My Documents folder on each computer is available to be used for Temporary Storage.
- During Midterm and Finals week provides free printing to all registered LIU students for all documents, except Internet printing which remains 10 cents a page.
- Laptop computers are loaned free of charge for up to 24-hours to LIU students with cleared bills.
- All labs are also equipped with tools to enhance academic instruction such as Projectors and SMART Boards.